We can help you transform your space! Whether it's kitchens, baths, closets, garages, etc., we have talented professionals to help ensure your remodel becomes the transformation you have always wanted!
Our Remodel Process
Call us to schedule a consultation with one of our talented professionals!
2.Design & Order
Discuss with us what your dream space looks like and we will bring it to life!
Our professional installers will deliver and install your material in a fast and efficient manner.
4.Enjoy Your New Space!
Your dream home is complete! Now you can enjoy your new space for years to come!
8 steps for a successful remodel
1. Call our showroom and set an appointment! We will meet either at the job site or at our showroom. Having inspiration pictures is a plus!
2. You tell us WHY YOU DON'T LOVE your closet. Imagine what it would take for you to love said space. Maybe you need stronger closet rods to hold up your clothes, drawers so minimize the cluttering feeling, shelves that is adjustable..... and maybe a new chandelier to give it that extra pizazz. We make notes of the Must Have's (like a valet rod, if you ask Kristy) and talk about potential Wish List items - think features such as Symphony Organizer & lighted closet rods.
3. We must have good measurements; either you give us the dimensions or we come visit your space. The following must be noted- all door swing directions, return walls, light switches, windows ,electrical outlets, heating vents, crawl spaces and light fixtures. (If you are providing measurements please send us pictures too.)
4. Next we DESIGN! Each closet is created for that specific space and specifically for the person, YOU, that is utilizing the space. We review the design, pricing and lead time. You select the panel color and any other material selections like cabinet pulls.
5. We order material, verify shipping and set an install date. You start purging items you haven't worn in years or just don't like. No point in putting them in your NEW closet.
6. Before install, removal of current shelving, any wall patching and painting will need to be done. This is done by the homeowner or handyman they hire. There is an option for closet backing which covers up the wall. If the new closet is floor mounted, baseboards will need to be removed and re-installed after the closets are in place.
7. Install day arrives! It is important there is a clear path inside and out of the home as there will be may items to carry in. Additionally, the installer will need a space to cut out of the weather elements. It is so fun to watch a room transform!
8. Once complete, our installers leave the closet to be MOVE IN READY. Now you get to put everything exactly where you imagined or you can call a professional organizer to help you.
Enjoy! You deserve it!